Adding the best walnut scrubs in your skincare routine can give to moisturised, glowing and improved skin texture.
Glowing skin is a result of a good diet, skincare and fitness regime. Adding scrubs to your skincare routine can be helpful in removing dead skin cells and improving the overall texture of your skin. Additionally, scrubs also help manage the sebum production, which helps prevent future breakouts. Using scrubs infused with the goodness of walnuts can be beneficial for your skin because they contain all the essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and proteins. We have curated a list of the best walnut scrubs for skin, which can help you keep acne at bay, get rid of pigmentation and promote healthy skin.
Best walnut scrubs for skin
If you are looking for scrubs that can help you get improved and healthy skin, check out the list of the best walnut scrubs in India:
1. Forest Essentials Revitalising Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub
If you are looking for the best walnut scrubs for your face, try this one from Forest Essentials. It is packed with the goodness of finely milled walnut, vitamin E and aloe vera leaf juice. This scrub removes dead skin cells and smoothes your skin. Additionally, it also protects your skin from harmful UV rays and pollution. This skincare product is rich in antioxidants and it helps remove whiteheads and blackheads. Regular use of this scrub can give you a healthy glow.
How to use: Take a small amount of the scrub and apply it on damp skin. Massage in circular motion on your face and neck for deep cleansing. After that, wash it off with water.
2. Nutrinorm Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
The Nutrinorm claims that its walnut scrub is dermatologically tested, which makes it safe to use on your skin. It is formulated using natural ingredients like walnut, rose and licorice, which contributes to your skin’s overall health. Regular use of this scrub helps detoxify your skin, remove dead skin cells and gives you a fresh and toned skin. Moreover, it also contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals for clear skin. This paraben-free scrub flight blemishes and prevents future breakout.
How to use: Clean your face with a face wash. Then, take a sufficient amount of the scrub and gently massage your face for 2-3 minutes. Lastly, rinse it off water and pat dry your face.
3. Joy Apricot & Walnut Face Scrub
If you are looking for the best walnut scrubs for oily skin, try this one from Joy. Its apricot and walnut face scrub promises to remove blackheads, tan and dead skin cells. It is enriched with the goodness of apricots and walnuts, this scrub controls excessive oil production, keeps your skin moisturised, plump and pampered. The presence of hydrating and revitalising properties helps lock moisture in your skin. This scrub also helps reduce wrinkles, and retain skin elasticity. Additionally, the brand claims that this scrub is free from cruelty, alcohol, harsh chemicals and phthalates.
How to use: Take a sufficient amount of the scrub and apply it on your clear face. Gently massage your face for 2-3 minutes and wash it off with water.
4. Lass Naturals Papaya and Walnut Face and Body Scrub
Packed with the goodness of papayas, walnuts and sunflower oil, the Lass Naturals Face and Body Scrub helps remove dead skin cells. This 100 percent organic facial scrub formula fights against premature ageing of the skin, opens the pores and cleanses your skin deeply. The brand claims that the product is free from cruelty, fragrance, paraben and alcohol, which makes it safe to use. Besides exfoliating your skin, it improves the complexion and makes your skin soft.
How to use: Wash your face and apply an ample amount of scrub. Massage gently to remove the dead skin cells. After that rinse it off with water and pat dry with a towel.
5. Biotique Walnut Exfoliating & Polishing Scrub
The Biotique Walnut Exfoliating & Polishing Scrub is suitable for combination skin type. It is enriched with the goodness of walnut bark, sunflower oil, fenugreek seed, and mint leaf. This scrub claims to constrain no synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives and harmful chemicals. It is rich in vitamin A, which improves skin’s overall health. Additionally, this scrub promises to improve skin texture, remove dry lines and leave your skin smooth and spotless.
How to use: Take the scrub and massage on your wet face and neck using your fingertips. After that, wash it off with water.
6. Moha: Herbal Scrub
Moha: Herbal Scrub is formulated with walnuts, orange peel, nutmeg, olive oil and rose. It exfoliates deeply and remove dead skin cells. Additionally, this scrub also removes blackheads, brightens your skin naturally and moisturises your skin deeply. It claims to be free from harmful chemicals, which makes it safe to use on your skin.
How to use: Take a small amount of the scrub on your palm and apply it on your face. Then, gently massage your face in circular motion. Leave it for 2-3 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
Benefits of walnut scrubs for skin
1. Supports exfoliation: Walnut scrubs promote gentle exfoliation. It helps remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and prevents acne formation.
2. Rich in antioxidants: They contain antioxidants like vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids, which protects your skin from environmental damage and reduces the early signs of ageing.
3. Boosts blood flow: These scrubs improve blood circulation in your skin. It results in reduction of dark circles, puffiness and promotes a radiant glow.
4. Treats hyperpigmentation: Regular use of walnut scrubs helps treat dark spots, blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
5. Enhances product absorption: It helps your skin to absorb products effectively by removing the dead skin cells.
6. Treats irritated skin: They are rich in anti-inflammatory properties, which helps treat irritated skin, reduce redness and inflammation.
How to choose the best walnut scrubs for skin
- Choose a walnut scrub that contains fine particles to save your skin from irritation.
- Consider your skin type and understand its needs.
- Opt for the one that contains a blend of natural ingredients. It ensures that the essential nutrients remain intact and contribute to the overall health of your skin.
- Make sure that the product doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, fragrance or additives.
- Pay attention to the ingredients and choose the one that contains moisturising ingredients like aloe vera and glycerin.
- Read online reviews and recommendations to get insightful information about the product.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)