Are you looking for ways to improve your sex life? Strawberry is an aphrodisiac that could improve libido. Know the benefits of eating strawberry for sex.
From movies to ads, eating strawberries has long been sexualised by people, and for good reason! It turns out that strawberries aren’t just a treat for your taste buds. These vibrant red berries might add a dash of sweetness to your sex life as well. So, all these talks about sexualising strawberries may not be futile, after all! Did you know strawberries have been referred to as aphrodisiacs for centuries? If the information so far has convinced you to know the benefits of strawberry for sex, scroll down to know how you can add a playful snack to your life with this tiny fruit.
Is strawberry good for sex?
Strawberries have a plump red appearance. They offer a lot of health benefits as they are abundant in several nutrients. They contain omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and more that are good for your overall health. Plus, it contains no fat, zero cholesterol, and is sodium-free. This tiny, succulent fruit also combines delightful allure, sensuality, and science that will surely bring some sweetness to your sex life.
It is believed that Romans considered strawberries a symbol of Venus, the goddess of love. According to science, it is so because it contains vitamin C, which helps keep the blood flowing to different parts of the body. A study published in Pharmacognosy Review indicates that aphrodisiacs such as strawberries improve libido and enhance sexual behaviour. It has also been found that strawberries are high in vitamin C, magnesium, and potassium, all of which enhance sexual performance and improve your sex life. They are also rich in flavonoids which can help boost overall health and keep your sex life healthy.
How to eat strawberries to improve your sex life?
While there are several ways to include strawberries in your diet, you can simply eat chocolate-covered strawberries that will get you in the mood. One excellent and romantic way to eat this is by dipping it in chocolate, which is also an aphrodisiac. Chocolate contains properties that promote serotonin release, which lifts your mood by producing aphrodisiac effects.
While eating strawberries can help boost libido, they are not magic fruits that will instantly address all your problems. You need to look out for serious problems that could lead to problems in your sex life.
Healthshots Inner Circle An exclusive wellness community for women
Other ways to boost libido
Eating aphrodisiac fruits such as strawberry for sex can help improve libido, but that’s not the only way out. Here are some other ways to help you improve your sex life:
Select Topics of your interest and let us customize your feed.
1. Let go of any stress or anxiety from life if you want to have better sex. Stress wears you down and results in low sexual drive.
2. Focus on foreplay to increase the desire to have sex.
3. Believe it or not, getting good quality sleep improves overall mood and energy levels, increasing your sexual desire.
4. Eat a diet low in sugar, high in lean proteins, and rich in vegetables to improve libido.
5. Exercising regularly like running, swimming, or cycling can increase sexual endurance, and improve blood flow to the genital area, thus improving sexual performance.
6. Maintaining a healthy weight can improve a person’s sex drive by increasing overall energy levels.
7. Smoking can have a negative effect on a person’s energy levels and sex drive. So, avoid smoking if you want to boost your libido.